Trubicars is looking for new Partner Onboarding Representatives to help build a business in Canada.
You’ll be expected to help onboard new driving schools, train them to be great partners, and quickly adapt to an ever-growing business. The ideal candidate will have an “all hands on deck” attitude and will thrive in a problem-solving environment.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinate and execute the driving school onboarding process (e.g. setting up school profiles, photography scheduling)
- Train driving school owners on the platform and tools needed to be successful Trubicars partners
- Provide excellent customer service and support for these new school partners
- Work with driving school owners and driving instructors to streamline processes
- Step up and hustle to ensure our business is successful: whether that’s pushing extra hard to get schools set up and ready and willing to put in that extra effort to make the business successful.
What You’ll Need
- You have a pleasant, personable manner – people like working with you
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with well-defined goals
- The ability to learn our product quickly and effectively so you know how it works, how to administrate it, how to explain it to others
- Startup hustle and energy. Take ownership of Trubicars growth and always delight our driving school partners.
To apply please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org