• Subscribe For Latest Update

Trubicars partners with leading, top-rated, top-quality driving schools throughout Canada and passes down the best pricing and packages to you. This means that regardless of where you live or what type of license you are looking to get, you can rest-assured that when you choose a package from Trubicars that you will be properly prepared and confident to pass your test.

Commercial License


Commercial Driver’s License

Overall regulations in Canada are governed by Transport Canada’s National Safety Code. The National Safety Code is the standard each province and territory are to follow when regulating their drivers. However, each province has its own classes of Commercial Vehicle Licenses and its own requirements for obtaining a license.


Regulations in Canada

Overall regulations in Canada are governed by Transport Canada’s National Safety Code and are the standard for each province and territory. That being said, each province has its own classes of commercial vehicle licensing requirements. Generally speaking, these Commercial Licenses cover driving vehicles such as passenger buses, heavy trucks, taxis, limousines, dump trucks, large snow plows, school buses, and ambulances.


Regulations by Province

Each province has separate endorsements that can be added to their license for things such as school buses or air brakes. As an example, in Ontario, one must have a Z-endorsement to drive a truck with air brakes while in New Brunswick it is an F-endorsement. To drive a school bus in Saskatchewan requires you to have an S-endorsement.


For drivers looking to drive vehicles such as school buses, transporting people with special disabilities, and larger capacity buses an unrestricted designation is required.


In Ontario, the license requires a class B, C, E or F. A Class B License allows drivers to operate a school bus with more than 24 passengers. A Class E license allows a driver to use a school bus to transport up to 24 passengers.


With a Class C license, a driver can drive a non-school bus with seating for more than 24 passengers. It also allows the driver to operate a vehicle covered by D, F, and G licenses.


A Class F license allows the driver to operate a regular, non-school bus with seating for up to 24 people, including an ambulance.

All Commercial Licenses require a
knowledge test and road test.

Prepare for the G1 Test by
practicing over your 300 Questions

Once you acquire the knowledge provided in
those tests, you are ready to pass the
test, the first time.