• Subscribe For Latest Update
  • Do I need to pass a road test when I move to Ontario from another province, for example Quebec?
    You do not have to take a road test if you meet the following criteria:

    • Have at least 2 years of experience within the past 3 years.
    • Can provide appropriate identification documents
    • Can provide proof of licence status
    • Can pass a vision test

    If you have less than 2 years of experience, you can trade in your licence for a G2 licence and will eventually have to take a road test in order to get a G licence.

  • If I move to Ontario, how long may I drive with my non-province licence?
  • How long can I drive with my out-of-country licence while visiting Ontario?
  • If I move to Ontario, how long can I legally drive with my out-of-country licence?
  • Where can I find more driving-related information about moving to Ontario?
  • G1 Practice Test
  • G2 Road Test
  • img
  • img
  • img
  • img
  • img
  • img

Prepare for the G1 Test by
practicing over your 300 Questions

Once you acquire the knowledge provided in
those tests, you are ready to pass the
test, the first time.